What is WXAMPP ?
WXAMPP stand for cross-platform, Apache, MySQL, PHP and Perl. It’s a simple and lightweight solution that allows you to create a local web server for testing purposes. XAMPP is a reliable and fast way to set up environment for PHP programming. It provides all the components required for developing, running, debugging, and unit testing of PHP applications. XAMPP is a good alternative to installing and configuring a Web server, a PHP engine, a database server, and a debug engine separately. All you need to do to start developing is download XAMPP, run XAMPP installer.exe, and start the components using the XAMPP control panel.
How to Install WXAMPP?
2) Click on the download link for XAMPP.
3) Install Software once Software download is complete.
4) Install the program, click on “Run”
5) Click the Next button
6) Accept the default settings
7) Click the Next button
8) Click the finish button
9) Exit the command window by typing x on the command line.
10) Open XAMPP Control Panel.
11) Start the Apache and MySQL components
12) Verify the Apache install, by clicking on the Apache administrative link in the Control Panel.
13) Verify the MySQL installation, by clicking on the MySQL administrative link in the XAMPP Control Panel.
14) Open Web browser and type ‘http://localhost/‘ in address field, Once load the page left side you can see phpinfo(), pearinfo(), perlinfo(), aspinfo() and tools like phpMyAdmin. Just click navigate to respective service and information.